Thursday, July 23, 2009

An Intern's Last 10 Minutes


It is truly bittersweet to being leaving my place of work for the past year and a half. I have many great memories and have met amazing people who are not only my coworkers, but also my friends. I'll miss walking in the sweltering heat and freezing cold with rain and wind to hang up posters in the Memorial Union and the Silo. I'll miss the loud random bursts of conversation that made the time go by so much quicker. I will definitely miss the GEM car that tops out at 26MPH and the excursions I would take it on.



This job has provided me with many skills and opportunities to learn and I am very grateful to Kelly and Lina for hiring me. But now I must goodbye to my beloved Campus Events and Visitor Services!!!

<3,
Rap

No comments:

Post a Comment