Monday, July 13, 2009

A Day in the Life of a Team Member: The Alex Westbrook Stories


Monday July 13, 2009

Hello everyone! My name is Alex Westbrook and I am one of the newest members to the Campus Events and Visitor Services' Marketing Team! I've been on board for a month and it's been nothing but fun so far. I recently rapped up my second to last school year here at UC Davis and I will be going into my senior year this coming fall : ). In a year's time I will achieve my Bachelor of Arts degree in both Economics and Managerial Economics, and I hope to continue on after somewhere in the banking industry. Of course at work, I enjoy working with the fellow students on all of our projects and couldn't ask for anymore laughter and positive energy from our group. On my spare time if I had any, you would most likely find me with my friends just hanging out and relaxing! Thanks for reading up and finding out a little bit more about our team!

No comments:

Post a Comment