Friday, October 16, 2009

The Newbie





Hi readers! My name is Gabrielle and I'm the newest addition to UCD Conference and Event Services team. I don't have an official title yet, but I'll be editing the website to make it user friendly for all of our future clients. So far I've learned more about SEO (search engine optimization), that my co-workers are very green friendly (you go team!), and that Aaron likes to travel in packs... kind of like a wolf.

I study international relations and communication and also write for the California Aggie. As a writer for the Aggie I get to go backstage at a lot of really cool places where few Aggies go: TAPS, UC Davis Police Department, R4-- can you believe that I haven't seen candy bowls in any of these offices?

I'm looking forward to the coming time I'll spend working for Conference and Event Services, and to help make the website the best it can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment